Monday, June 20

Family Home Evening - Softball

Depending on who you ask, the idea of having our friends together every Monday for "Family Home Evening" was either hatched up in Brian's or Adam's head. Nonetheless, I think it's a great summer idea and tonight was the first time we did it.

Each week someone is in charge and they tell everyone what the activity is. Tonight, Megan decided that we would play softball. I had so much fun, got to play first base (which I've never done!), and scored a home run! Why couldn't I have been this good when I played little league?!


Megan showing Nathan how to use a glove.


Scott showing me his "skillz."


Shawn, Brian, and Me.


Scott and Brian try to act straight, but please!


Megan trying to catch a ball.


Derrick, the All-Star!


Naomi was better than most players there.


Chris was the best player there.


Three Straights and a Bunch of Fags.


Aren't we cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home