Sunday, June 25

Consequences

When I woke up this morning, I walked down the stairs to go to the bathroom. Instead of peeing first, I threw up. I went back to bed.

I woke up an hour later and tried to sit up, but I got dizzy and sick so I laid back down. The most comfortable position was on my back and I tried to stay there. Brian got up to make breakfast and brought me some waffles. Even though I ate half of one waffle, I felt so sick. I laid back down and tried to rest.

I usually don't get hangovers, but that streak of luck is over. I realized that the last time I drank I threw up because I drank too much. When I told Brian, he called me an alcoholic. I told Brian that I wouldn't ever drink again (a drunk's song), then revised that and said I will always have a one drink maximum.

Brian was really upset because we were supposed to leave for Vegas at 8am. It was about 10am when I finally got out of bed. Brian called me from downstairs to take a shower and as I walked down the stairs, my waffle came up. I sat there for about five minutes regretting drinking so much and then I was fine. Russell, instead of asking if he could help, laughed at me and mocked me by saying, "Consequences!"

At 11am (3 hours after Brian wanted to leave), we got into the truck and drove to Provo. Once we dropped Russell and Jennie off, we started driving to Las Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home