Friday, June 23

Fun Friday Night

I had to go to an AFL-CIO for Ross since he's out of town. It was supposed to be a bbq, but Ed Mayne (President of the union in Utah) talked and talked and talked and talked. I got to the event at 4:45pm and had to leave at 5:30pm because Titus needed to be let out.

Brian and I made an appointment with a kitchen designer at Home Depot since we are replacing all the cabinets. At first, Brian didn't want anyone to help us because he just wanted to replace the existing cabinets with the exact same cabinets. I convinced him that it would be beneficial to talk to someone before we start to see if anything extra could be done.

It's a good thing we went because the designer gave us some ideas of extra things we can do with our kitchen space.

After Home Depot, I went over to Wendy's house to mow her lawn. I really didn't want to (as it was Friday night), but it had to be done. It only took me 45 minutes to mow and bag and I was proud of myself for getting out of there so quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home