Friday, June 16

Give and Take

When I lived in Mexico, I grew out my facial hair because of a bet I had with my roommate Austin. I became so accustomed to not shaving that I still don't shave everyday. I only shave when I have to look presentable or when it gets too long (about 2 weeks).

This nonchalant attitude towards looking nice drives Brian up the wall! He thinks I look like an ugly Mexican when I don't shave (I don't deny that) and says I'm unattractive with it on my face (no argument from me). He especially doesn't like to kiss me with all the stubble.

I was thinking about it and realized that if the situation were reversed, he would do it for me. Brian can mow a lawn because I ask him to, yet I can't simply shave for him (especially since one is much easier than the other)?

I can be a bad boyfriend sometimes and not shaving is an action that stems from that. I told Brian this morning that I will try to shave more often so I can be a better boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home