Saturday, June 24

Helping Someone Move

I helped my friends Stacie and Bert move this morning and even had the truck to be extra helpful! It was a pretty easy move as they were really prepared. I just wish they had rented a U-haul or something cause it makes it a lot easier (and you don't have to make multiple trips).

When Brian and I moved, I noticed that most people left after the first trip. That's why it's important to get a large enough truck to load everything because you'll have the most help.

Stacie and Bert moved to Herriman which was really far from their nice east side Salt Lake location. That said, Herriman is a very nice place and they're lucky to be there. Even though it's fine, I wouldn't mind moving there (though my friends probably wouldn't visit cause I don't reimburse for gas even for West Valley).

The funny part of helping them was that Bert was supposed to drive a car in the Pride parade for me. He never returned my call so basically bailed on me. I told him that the main reason I was helping him move was to make him feel badly for ditching me at the last minute (though I was only kidding).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home