Monday, June 26

Las Vegas Day 2

Brian and I went to Planet Hollywood to register our Las Vegas Power Pass. It's a card that you buy that gets you into lots of different attractions. After we got the card, we made a schedule that filled our day.

2:30pm Hilton Star Trek the Experience

This was definitely a must-see for Star Trek fans like Brian and I. We spent about an hour in the museum part reading everything. We first went on the Klingon ride that we went on about 2 years ago. It was still so much fun! Then we went on the Borg 4-D ride that was amazing! I love Star Trek!

5:30pm Mirage Dolphins

This was pretty cool. I've never been very close to dolphins and it was cool to see them. Brian even saw one of them pee!

6:30pm Venetian Wax museum

I didn't expect this place to be as much fun as it was. I had an absolute blast! It was cool that the museum provided props for pictures. Brian and I laughed many times in here.

7:30pm Luxor IMAX Ride

We saw "Search for the Obelisk" and it was really lame. Plus, it the ride jerked us around in an unfun way.

8:30pm Dinner

I was craving Italian, so we stopped at a place that looked good. The food was really good but the service was terrible. It took them five minutes to seat us in an empty restaurant. Then we waited 10 minutes before anyone came over to greet us. The waiter gave Brian a Pepsi instead of a Diet Pepsi. Brian wasn't going to say anything, but when the waiter came by, I told him to bring a diet. Since Brian paid, I don't remember how much of a tip we left.

9:30pm New York, New York Rollercoaster

Although everything we had done today paid for itself (it was cheaper to do everything by buying a powerpass), we had to go on this rollercoaster. We waited in line for awhile, but it was okay. Not having been on a rollercoaster for a long time, the first drop really scared me. I've never been scared before and I think it's just because I'm out of practice.

Yes, it was early, but both Brian and I decided that it was time to go to bed. We were going to play at Circus Circus until midnight, but we were both exhausted and wanted to sleep.

Instead of giving us a queen or king, our room has two full beds. Because Brian took up most of the room last night, I decided to sleep in the other bed. I thought it was pretty funny that on our vacation, we slept in separate beds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home