Sunday, June 18

Mckenna's birthday party

I went to Chuck-e-Cheese's tonight for Mckenna's birthday party. It brought back lots of memories, though I remember that when my 7th birthday was at the restaurant, it seemed to be bigger and cooler.

I did have a fun time playing car and snowmobile games with Brian, and an even more fun time climbing the "Sky Tubes" with Scott (even though you have to be shorter than 42 inches). Crawling through the tubes brought back many memories of playing hide and seek and I just kept laughing and laughing with Scott. They were fun as a kid, but now as an adult, they hurt my knees.

Confidential to Megan: Yes, I mistakenly didn't get any pictures of Mckenna, but I wasn't the only one that held the camera.

DSC07171
Me being a "big fan" of the cheesester!

DSC07172
Scott being naughty.

DSC07174
Brian and me racing each other!

DSC07182
Scott and I being tubular!

DSC07179

All photos can be seen here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home