Tuesday, June 20

Shopping with Purpose

This Saturday is the 2nd Annual Human Rights Campaign Gala Dinner and is being held at Bruce Bastian's mansion in Orem. I went to the first one and had an absolute blast!

Tonight, Megan and I went shopping for outfits for Saturday. Last night, Brian and I had an argument about shopping because he doesn't want me to spend a lot on clothing when we have a house to renovate. I told him that I needed a new outfit because I don't have any pants that fit me (my waist is now a 31-32 instead of 33-34) and I want a new, cute shirt. I told him that I wouldn't spend anymore than $50.

After going to a fundraiser for Nate Hendricks, candidate who is running for County Council District 5 (who is very nice and I hope wins) Megan and I went to South Town Mall to visit Brian and go to Nordstroms. Everything was way too expensive, so we left and went to Nordstrom's Rack. I found a cute shirt there that I bought and tried on a few suits (since I need a new one).

Talking to Scott for fashion advice.

Me trying to be stylish

After Nordstrom's Rack, we went to Chico's where we found this really cute skirt for Megan. I'm not very good at shopping for women, but when I see something I like, I do pretty well.

Megan is Hawt!

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 8:59 PM, Blogger meg said...

It really is a good thing you didn't spend too much on clothes. I'd hate for you and Brian to get in another argument about you spending lots of money on clothes.

But you look really good in that suit you tried on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home