Sunday, June 18

Titus' Day at the BoyinSuit Spa

I don't have any pictures (which would have been really cute), but I gave Titus a haircut and a bath today.

He needed a haircut and I wasn't about to pay someone $27 to do it (especially since I don't pay people to cut my hair!). Titus was really hard to keep still and wanted to get away, so I have to bribe him with treats.

The bath was easier. At first, I tried using the hose outside and he ran away from me. There was no way he was going to bath in cold water. When I switched to our bathtub, it looked like he enjoyed it. The nice thing is that it was relatively easy to do and only took about 20 minutes. I think I'm going to bathe him every 2 weeks since he is a dog and rolls around in the dirty lawn.

When we were finished, he looked like a million bucks! He's so cute! Here's a video (yes, crappy quality but at least we have one) of Brian and Titus singing to each other:

2 Comments:

At 6/20/2006 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're dog is CUTE!

 
At 6/22/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger meg said...

Oh Josh Moon, I disagree. Jesse and Brian are not dogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home