Friday, June 16

Vegan Banana Bread

I was at Wal*Mart tonight shopping for a few items to prepare dinner for everyone who was coming over to help with the envelope stuffing. Now West Valley isn't known for being classy, but you'd think that the citizens might work hard to destroy the image of trashiness.

I wish I had my camera, but there was a guy in the Wal*Mart who shopped with no shirt. It was weird and gross and weird at the same time. I really need to get a camera phone!

While at Wal*Mart, I called Brian to see what I should make for dinner. Shawn was coming over and Brian asked if we were going to accommodate him. Shawn is a vegan and it's hard to cook something that he will enjoy with everyone else. I told Brian that no, Shawn can fend for himself cause he's a weird vegan. Then Brian convinced me that I should be nice and find something to cook. I decided on Frito Pie.

I called Shawn to see if he could eat Fritos and he said he could. When I told him I was trying to accommodate him, he said, "Oh, thanks! You guys are so great cause you try to cook things that I can also eat." I told him that it was Brian who deserved the thanks.

After we stuffed the envelopes, we made banana bread (just like last year so it's tradition). It was lots of fun. Shawn even made his own vegan banana bread.


Brian and Megan with the good banana bread mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home